Croatia – Land of 1,244 Islands?
H I G H L I G H T S
- Dubrovnik – one of the most beautiful stone-built towns in the world (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Split – the Living Monument of the Diocletian’s Palace (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Historic city of Trogir – opened-air museum (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- National Park of Plitvice Lakes – the Miracle of Nature (UNESCO World Heritage Center)
- Istria – land of diversity, alluring aromas of the famous truffle region
- Korcula Island – were the Silk Road begun
- Hvar Island – the sunniest place in Europe
- Zagreb – the Capital of Million Hearts
Croatia is a land of a thousand islands, magical nature and rich heritage. It is a land whose beauties have been celebrated since ancient times. From Cassiodorus, who wrote of the divine life led by Patricians on her shores, to Dante, who wrote his immortal verses, enthralled by the epic scenes of the blue expanse, and all the way to George Bernard Shaw, who found his paradise on Earth right here. Croatia has always been a place of true inspiration.