Montenegro – Land of Fairy Tales
H I G H L I G H T S
- Kotor – Home-Town of the famous Sailors and Traders of Boka Bay (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Perast – One of the most beautiful places in Boka Bay
- Sveti Stefan – Traditional Fishermen Village converted into a Luxurious Hotel
- Cetinje – One-Time Center of Montenegrin Rule
- Skadar Lake – Paradise for Nature Lovers
Tiny and proud, Montenegro – “Black Mountain” – has something of the fairy tale about it. The land seems to be put together by magic. A cobalt-blue fjord, a dark tor, fishermen’s huts in a sunny cove, a rocky path disappearing into woods, palaces, a church in a cave, an island built on the wrecks of enemy boats – all stitched closely into patchwork, with a logic of its own.